- Original hubs needed required before start of production
- No QDC standard included
- Spindle Preparation Fee – $299.00
AST 3-Way 5300 – BMW E30/E30 M3
Call for Price
Competition 3-Way (5300 SERIES) – Front / Rear Top Mounts Included
AST Suspension Competition set 5300 Shock Absorbers.
For the best performance on the track, AST Suspension designed the Competition 3-way adjustable series. The 5300 Series shock absorbers are rebound adjustable in 12 positions on the strut.
The highspeed compression is adjustable in 12 positions and the lowspeed compression is adjustable in 14 positions. Both compression adjustments are made using an external canister. All adjusters work completely independent.
Many years of technical knowledge, testing and experience has been refined, fettled and brought together to create a perfect balance between the choice of springs and the corresponding damping characteristics. This makes it a versatile product for every customer. The 5300 series shock absorbers are the best solution for every race team. Once installed te shock absorbers are easy to setup, highly reliable and require low maintenance during the season because of the high grade of materials used.
All of this together makes the 5300 series shock absorbers a championship winning damper, over and over again. The AST 5300 Suspension is worldwide renowned for its performance at every level.
- High end, track ready suspension.
- Rebound, Low & Hi Speed Compression Adjustable (‘Triples’), with a remote reservoir.
- Remote reservoirs allow additional travel, heat dissipation and oil/nitrogen gas capacity.
- 44.5mm diameter shaft struts are inverted and offer exceptional strength, which in turn reduces geometry change under corner and braking manoeuvres.
- Aluminum cylinder, threaded body shocks, factory mounting style.
- New low friction seal on all AST dampers.
- Spherical lower ”eye” shock mounts.
- Reservoir with hose or piggyback (piggyback examples: ’08 STI & BMW E36 rears).
- Spherical upper shock mount assemblies.
- Synthetic hydraulic fluid.
- Optional DLC Coated 44,5mm inverted shafts.
- Optional DDP piston (double digressive).
- Fully serviceable and rebuildable.
- Revalvable for specific characteristics.